VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE
EVERY SMILE STARTS WITH AN INITIAL CONSULTATION
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs.
NO REFERRAL NEEDED TO SCHEDULE A
FREE ORTHODONTIC CONSULTATION
Hablamos Español – Bilingual Staff and Orthodontist
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLANS
Little or no down payments (for qualified applicants) | No Credit Necessary
Hi-tech low exposure X-rays › reduces radiation exposure up to 90% › completely eliminates the use of chemicals
Caring for special needs patients | We file insurance claims for you | Finger print check-in | Latest orthodontic technology
Dr. Gracie Sturdivant is the proud mother of two children and is passionate about creating healthy, beautiful smiles. Her and her dental team strive to provide a unique orthodontic experience for patients and families who care about receiving quality orthodontic treatment.
- Undergraduate Degree BA Baylor University.
- Doctorate in Dental Surgery Baylor College of Dentistry.
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics of The University of Rochester Medical Center, Eastman Dental Center.
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Texas Association of Women Dentists, Specialist Society, and Craniofacial Team of South Texas.
- Published Articles and Scientific Abstracts on TMJ and Neuropeptides.
- Lecturer to Dentists, Dental Hygienist, and Dental Assistants.
- Keynote Speaker for Distinguished Scholars Awards.
Current Patient Form
6316 North 10th Street Building K
McAllen, TX 78504
28214 IH-10 West, Suite 101
Fair Oaks, TX 78006