Every Smile Starts With An Initial Consultation!
Your initial consultation will give you the opportunity to meet our team, learn more about orthodontics, receive a complete initial exam, and find out which treatment options will best meet your needs. During your initial consultation, we will:
- Examine your facial profile, your teeth, and your type of bite.
- Review your orthodontic problem, recommend treatment options, and suggest appropriate timing of your treatment.
- Discuss all financial information, insurance options and payment plans.
The examination appointment usually lasts 30 minutes and there is no charge for this appointment.
SMILE! BRACES ARE GREAT.
Orthodontic treatment is a specialty of dentistry focused on the diagnosis and treatment of dental and associated facial irregularities. Orthodontic problems must be diagnosed before treatment can begin. Certain problems can be a result of genetic and environmental factors. Orthodontic treatments are highly successful and with today’s technology can offer more options than ever before.
The Only Specialized Orthodontic Practice In The Rio Grande Valley With A Woman’s Touch.
Meet your Orthodontist
Dr. Gracie Sturdivant
Dr. Gracie Sturdivant is the proud mother of two children and is passionate about creating healthy, beautiful smiles. Her and her dental team strive to provide a unique orthodontic experience for patients and families who care about receiving quality orthodontic treatment.
- Undergraduate Degree BA Baylor University.
- Doctorate in Dental Surgery Baylor College of Dentistry.
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics of The University of Rochester Medical Center, Eastman Dental Center.
- Member of American Association of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Texas Association of Women Dentists, Specialist Society, and Craniofacial Team of South Texas.
- Published Articles and Scientific Abstracts on TMJ and Neuropeptides.
- Lecturer to Dentists, Dental Hygienist, and Dental Assistants.
- Keynote Speaker for Distinguished Scholars Awards.
STATE BOARD CERTIFIED IN ORTHODONTICS
BOARD CERTIFIED BY THE AMERICAN BOARD OF ORTHODONTICS
DR. GRACIE AND HER TEAM ARE FLUENT IN SPANISH (HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL)
OPEN M-F (9AM-5PM) WITH SPECIAL SUMMER HOURS
WE FILE INSURANCE CLAIMS FOR YOU
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLANS, INCLUDING LITTLE OR NO DOWN PAYMENT, FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS. NO CREDIT NECESSARY
NO REFERRAL NEEDED TO SCHEDULE A FREE ORTHODONTIC CONSULTATION